WHAT’S A WATCH PARTY?
A watch party is a gathering of people (this can even be a family!) who meet in-person (or online) to experience an online service together. They build community and encourage each other to grow in their faith by watching our weekly message through one of our online platforms.
WHERE DO I WATCH?
Currently, there are four ways to be part of a watch party:
1. Attend an onsite watch party at our Cobourg campus (watch for our next onsite date).
2. Host your own watch party at home inside, on your deck or in your backyard.
3. Attend a watch party with your lifegroup, a group of friends or another family from the church.
3. Host or attend a Facebook watch party online.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Since COVID hit, our teams have been working hard and making preparations to safely welcome you back, in person, in our homes and community and to our physical campus.
Because we love and care about you, we want our gatherings to be safe, intentional, and meaningful. As part of re-gathering as a church, we are planning to host WATCH PARTIES at the Cobourg Alliance Church campus, in homes and online! Is it like church used to be? No, but it's a great opportunity to meet with our CAC church family and watch the service together. It is our hope these weekend gatherings will be spiritually meaningful and hopefully a lot of fun too!
Here's what you need to know:
ONSITE Watch Parties at Cobourg Alliance Church - Sunday September 20, 2020 - 10AM
- Seating is limited, so you have to reserve a seat for each family member you're bringing. The link to the reservation form will appear when our next onsite watch party is happening. We'll let you know!
- When you arrive, we'll welcome you with a huge smile from behind our masks, and you can smile back at us from behind your mask! Masks are mandatory!
- After a quick and non-invasive COVID screening - we'll give you a free pump of hand sanitizer and show you to your socially distanced box seats where you and your crew can enjoy the service on the big screen.
- It's a "watch party" which is a little different than a traditional worship service. You can stand, clap, and vocalize meaningful engagements during the message—hmm yes, good point Pastor Tyler—but no singing indoors (we're told it's contagious)!
Come early for our pre-service tailgate party! - Live band in the parking lot!
- Doors Open 9:30am.
- Bring your MASK!
- Check-in and screening at the door