Nov5TueNovember 5, 2019
Roots of BTRS:
Put God in charge of your work and your plans will succeed.
Recently BTRS was invited to share its story at a North American Refugee Conference. In preparation, we were reminded of its roots. This project was God’s idea from the beginning. He’s our boss and He has kingdom purposes – even more than we can imagine!
Here at home:
- Part of the Kingdom plan was for our churches, our community – for all of us to draw closer to the Father’s heart – those who know Him and those who don’t yet.
- Believers working alongside nonbelievers.
- Churches united and partnering with community groups.
- The whole community seeing the Father’s heart in action and being invited to join in.
For the newcomers:
- 7 previously vulnerable families now have safe/stable places to live
- A new Christian ministry to Muslims/Arabs has been established by one of our sponsored families – For the Nations (forthenations.ca)
- A monthly interdenominational prayer gathering, praying specifically for Muslims, is seeing miraculous answers to prayer
- Researchers from Europe, UK, Canada have taken interest in what BTRS has been doing
MAY HIS NAME CONTINUE TO BE HONOURED THROUGH BTRS!
May he give you the power to accomplish all the good things your faith prompts you to do. Then the name of our Lord Jesus will be honored.
2 Thessalonians 1:11-12